I am a freelancer for 3D Graphics (mostly Blender since 1998), teacher (BFCT) and author of Blender documentation.
My main strength is to teach Blender and provide companies with 3D graphics and animations, mostly with technical, engineering or medical contents due to the fact that I have a diploma in "environmental biotechnology". Due to my work in the last 10 years using the Blender Game Engine (BGE) I also do many interactive stuff (not only games) with Blender.
I teach and write in my native language German as well as in English. I am located in Berlin, capitol of Germany but willing to travel.
- Several articles in computer magazines
- Das Blender-Buch (1999 1st edition, now 4th edition), translated to English, Italian, Indonesian
- Blender DVD Seminar video training
- Blender manual 1.8, Blender Tutorial Guide #1, Official Blender 2.0 Guide, Blender Game Kit
- Animations, stills and feature video for engineering companies
- Documentation and content artist for Not a Number and NaN
- Head of simulation department and one of the CEOs at imago-viva
- Freelance work (automotive (interactive), medical (video, stills), funeral, advertising agencies (product shots), etc.)
Education and Training
- Talks and workshops (Linux-Days, universities, schools, Campus Party)
- Teaching computer graphics (~300 hours, using Blender) at the university of applied science in Koblenz (FH)
- Teaching Blender for companies and private customers (architectural, archeology, advertising agencies, etc.), Blender Foundation Certified Trainer
- Project based teaching (I will work on your project and teach your employers to get the job done)
- Deep knowledge in Linux and Windows OS
- GIMP, Inkscape and GFX FOSS toolchain
- Bringing hardware together with interactive Blender stuff (BGE, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Android, radio controlled stuff)
- HTML, Java Script, PHP, MySQL (several sites and interactive product configurators using Blender on Servers)