I'm Manu Järvinen - 3D modeler, animator and illustrator.
At the moment I'm satisfied with my workload and so I am not interested in freelance jobs UNLESS they happen to be about what I like to do (cartoony cars, for example).
Here's a little bit of my history:
- 2005: I started to fiddle around with 3D
- 2005: I got into Metropolia University of Applied Sciences to study 3D visualization and animation
- 2008-2012: I released many HBC Demoscene group's entries: http://www.pouet.net/groups.php?which=10084
- 2009-2010: I graduated, went to work for RedLynx Ltd.
- 2010-2017: Went to work for Rovio Entertainment Ltd.