Totally new to Blender? Did you try the software already and want to get a really good grip on it? Blender Foundation Certified Trainer Gottfried Hofmann from BlenderDiplom and Adam Kalisz will host a 2-day workshop on the fundamentals of Blender at K4/KuKuQu in Nürnberg (near Erlangen and Fürth), Germany. Participants will receive video tutorials on the topics covered and a confirmation of participation:
* Learning the Blender UI and navigating the viewport
* Materials for the Cycles Render Engine
* Texturing and Lighting
* Creating photorealistic renders using Cycles
* Basics of Animation and Rigging
* Postprocessing in the Compositor
Price is € 290,- for 2 days incl. VAT. Discounts are available for students.
This is the only Blender training with two teachers in all of Europe.