From October 16th to November 27th a weekly Blender course for newbies and beginners is taking place at VHS Erlangen (close to Nuremberg and Bamberg) in Germany.
In the course Blender Foundation Certified Trainer Gottfried Hofmann will teach the basics of Blender 2.8.
Participants will receive video tutorials on all topics covered:
* Learning the Blender UI and navigating the viewport
* Materials for the Cycles Render Engine
* Texturing and UV unwrapping
* Creating photorealistic renders using Cycles
* Basics of Animation and Rigging
* Postprocessing in the Compositor
Price is € 114,- for 6 lessons.