I'm a Blender trainer, consultant and VFX-artist from Erlangen, Germany and Founder of BlenderDiplom.com.
Up to today I have worked as freelance artist, one-on-one-trainer, instructor, developer and author of numerous articles and tutorials on Blender.
My main strength is to figure out complex problems related to simulations, shading, compositing and process automation. I'm holding a diploma in computer sciences.
Language: German, fluent in English
Presentations / Talks:
- 2011 Blender Conference / Amsterdam: Think like an Engineer! Strategies for coping with simulations.
- 2011 BlenderDay / Stuttgart: Fire, Smoke and Particles in Blender
- 2012 BlenderDay / Stuttgart: Open Shading Language (OSL) in Cycles
- 2014 Libre Graphics Meeting / Leipzig: OSL in Blender - The Power of the Plugin
- 2014 Blender Conferecne / Amsterdam: Mantaflow - Advanced Simulation Tools
- 2015 Blender Conference / Amsterdam: Cycles Point Density Magic
- 2018 Blender Conference / Amsterdam: Blender Scenes Become Real Life Holograms
Training Courses (excerpt):
- 2012 Three-Week Blender Course at Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Since 2013 Recurring Basic and Intermediate Courses at VHS Erlangen
- Since 2016 Recurring Blender professional course in Nürnberg
- 2017 University of Bayreuth (Dpt. of Chemistry)
- 2018 University of Vienna (Dpt. of Physics), University of Würzburg (Dpt. of Dentistry), University of Erlangen-Nürnberg (Dpt. of Engineering), Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light
- 2019 University of Erlangen-Nürnberg (Dpt. of Material Science)
Print magazine Articles about Blender:
Online Articles and News on Blender:
- Co-Founder of NuremBUG - The Nuremberg Blender User Group