Blender user since 2007 and active developer for the Blender Core since 2009. Studying computer science at the University of Tübingen.
Mainly working on the Cycles render engine. I worked on the UI in the early days as well.
Presentations / Talks:
* 2010 - 2012: Blender Conference, Amsterdam: German Language Meeting
* 2012: FMX, Stuttgart: Blender Inside Out
* 2012: Blender Conference, Amsterdam: Python Interface Workshop; Open Shading Language in Cycles
* 2013: FMX, Stuttgart: Blender Cycles
* 2009 - today: BlenderDay, helping to coordinate the German Blender conference
* 2011 - today: Moderating the Blender Podcast.
* 2007 - 2012: Animations AG, Erich Kästner Gymnasium, Eislingen/Fils: Taught Blender to young students.
The following members of the Network share a professional connection with Thomas Dinges. A connection is a way of endorsement, stating they work or have worked together in the past.